Red Alder [red awl-der]
1. A tree species native to the coast, capable of working symbiotically with others and vastly improving the site 2. A safe choice when it comes to electrical contractors
We provide electrical installation, maintenance and repair for new construction and renovation projects in the Sea to Sky Corridor and the Lower Mainland. With over ten years experience in custom home electrical contracting, we provide the quality and expertise you expect from a big company with the reliable, friendly service of a small firm.
- • New Construction & Renovation
- • Lighting Upgrades – Fixture Replacement & Pot Lights
- • Nuheat Electric Radiant Floor Heat
- • Appliance Installation & Hot Tubs
- • Programmable Thermostats, Dimmers & Automation
Electrical Panel Services
- • Electrical panel labeling
- • Electrical panel replacement
- • Electrical service upgrades
- • Whole house surge protection
- • Home Electrical Safety Inspections
- • Energy Monitoring Systems for utility bill verification or suite sub-metering
- • Lutron RadioRA2 Lighting Control Installation & Programming – enables control of lights and more with your Apple or Android device
604-618-7865 email@example.com We are located in Squamish, BC. Our service area includes:
- West Vancouver
- North Vancouver
- The Lower Mainland
"Jamie was patient and gracious as he worked hard on our new home. He had great ideas and is a true expert in his field. I would highly recommend him!
– Tyson Bell, Squamish, June 2014
Book a FREE in-home consultation today!